RA and SGA Applications Open
It’s that time of year again! Student Development’s Residential Life and Community Life departments have opened the applications for the 2018-2019 Resident Assistants and Executive Student Government. These campus student leadership positions are a great way to make an impact in the ENC community. Whether you are interested in leading a hall of students, crafting engaging campus events, or even helping the ENC board write policy in the interest of students, there’s a position for every type of leader.
Do you have a heart for serving others? Are you interested in helping to build a thriving community in the residence halls? If so- we heartily encourage you to apply to be a Resident Assistant next school year! We will receive applications until Friday, February 9th, and reference forms until February 14th. There will be a group interview on Tuesday, February 13th at 9pm as the first round for all qualifying applicants. Candidates who proceed to the next round will be invited to schedule personal interviews with RDs between February 15-23rd. Decision letters will be sent March 2nd.
- Follow the link to submit your application: http://enc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5zopJYTGZvHCG4B
- Have three references fill out and submit reference forms- Current RA, a current or former supervisor, and a faculty member. Paper reference forms and job descriptions can be picked up in the SDO Office.
If you are interested in this great leadership opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply, or to reach out to current RAs and RDs to ask any questions you might have.
Being on Executive SGA is a fantastic way to get involved in leadership on campus. The Office of Community Life is looking for qualified servant leaders for the following positions:
- Student Body President
- Vice-President and Director of Finance
- Administrative Assistant
- Director of Student Events
- Director of Recreational Life
- Director of Spiritual Life
- Director of Publicity
The online application is by due February 9th.
- Follow the link to submit your application http://enc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5zopJYTGZvHCG4B
Have a question about either being an RA or being on Exec. SGA? Stop by the Student Development Office to chat about life as an RA and stop by the Office of Community Life for more information on Student Government. We hope to see your application soon!